As most of you know, Ivan started working for a new company called Ashford University. He does the same line of work as an Enrollement Counselor, but he gets to work from his home office! I am excited because I will get to see him more often, he will travel less, save gas money, eat lunch together, and all the other fun and money saving things that come with working from home!
If you ever need to get a hold of him or want to talk to him about your education, you can call him at 480-374-4351 or at 1-800-798-0584 x3763. Or you can email him at ivan.mack@ashford.edu
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Ivan, and I can't get over how cute and beautiful Marlee is! Glad you guys are doing well:)
ReplyDeleteyeah we are so excited you guys have a blog to keep us updated on whats going on. Marlee is getting so Big!!
ReplyDeleteSO nice you can have lunch together!
ReplyDeleteMarlee is so cute. We need to do lunch again! Hope you are doing well. :)
ReplyDeleteHeidi