Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Wash, wash..."

So, I was talking on the phone with my sister Nicole, and Marlee was in the kitchen playing in the junk drawer when she said, "wash,wash..." She was walking toward me and this is what I saw. So I started laughing and said to Nicole, "Gotta go, Marlee has marker all over her. She laughed and hung up." When Marlee got closer to me, she had an old mascara tube in her hand. She thought it was make-up and was putting on her eyes and lips :)Then I decided to let her see herself in the mirror because I was laughing and thought she would think it was funny too. But as the picture tells, I was dead wrong. She looked at herself and starting crying.
She had a nice hard cry as you can see in this picture there is still a tear drop on her face!
So we went and washed it off. It took a while to get the mascara off of her eye, but by the next morning she looked like this:

Cute, Happy little Marlee!
Boy am I glad it was mascara instead of a magic marker:)

2 comments:

  1. So glad I found you on here! Bella is such a stinker like Marlee - getting into everything!! haha We need to have a play date soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MO!! Your parents are here at my house right now and they said you and Nat had a blog. Your kids are so cute. I love their names too. My family needs to come to Mesa and visit.Your little family is growing. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete