Sunday, July 24, 2011

Missionary Work

Today was a great day. It stared off at 6:30 in the morning with gong to ward council~! Then church. The Elders that are serving in our ward spoke in Sacrament meeting along with a ward missionary and the ward mission leader. It was a great meeting. I love hearing peoples conversion stories. I love hearing about missionary work. Ironically, our YW lesson was on missionary work too. It was a good lesson and I really love my Laurels! I challenged them to push their comfort zone because we never really know who is interested in the gospel or the seeds we can plant! one of the best ways to share the gospel is to live it!
We came home, ate lunch and then we all took a three hour nap! Then headed to a friends family get together . Overall GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment