Thursday, August 28, 2008

Don't Turn your back while doing dishes!

I was putting dishes away and Marlee was happily playing by the table and I turned my back and found this...





6 comments:

  1. So, I am a complete self confessed blogstalker!!! :) your little Marley is adorable!! that swimming is amazing! if you want an invite on my blog, since im private, email me at dlpalomo3@msn.com
    Debra Palomo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, Marlee -sorry! Oh and congrats on baby number two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! Marlee is doing fantastic! Okay, for SURE we will get together and go swimming next week. So.... what is baby #2? :) Do you know yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing there were no glass dishes she chucked out while being on there right?? Seriously Mo- she is to die for. She makes my heart melt and I don't say that to just anyone. AND I really have never seen such a good little swimmer at that age- HOLY COW. Unbelievable. Love the video clips. You're such a good mom Mo!!
    Next music practice??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahama Bucks was fun! So what day can you swim this week? Let me know and I will tell Kalyn....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monique...I LOVE your blog!!! How fun to get to keep up with y'all better!!! Love & Miss you, Xela & Co.

    ReplyDelete