Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Duck





Marlee has this stuffed animal duck that she loves. Whenever she sees it, so crawls to it, hugs and loves it. It's cute!

5 comments:

  1. SOOO cute Monique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you with the short brown hair? I've never seen you with short hair! I almost didn't recognize you! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I have laughed outloud a couple times since I got to meet Mr. Duck. seriously mo... A DUCK??? That is soo stinkin hilarious! And i still can't get over Marlee's swimming ablilities. She's already a natural athlete like her mama. She's so cute Mo.
    Missed you at movie night tonight. You can only imagine the dancing and singing that took place between Ash and I there...we had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mo- it's ellen (meyers) adamson. great to see you on here. email me your address so i can add you to my blog.
    ellieadamson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mo! Welcome to the blogging world. Your hair is so cute and Marlee is a little doll. I can't even remember the last time that I saw you... I am thinkin that it might have been at your house over in Adobe ward ( i think ) when you just had some surgery done or something...I dunno, I can be way off. But anyways it has been FOREVER! And we totally need to get together. Where are you living these days? I am so glad that you started a blog so hopefully we can keep in touch better.

    ReplyDelete