Josie arrived on Wednesday, January 28, 2009. She was born at 10:43am. She weighed 8lbs 2 oz. She was 20inch long and was 3 days overdue! We are so blessed to have her arrive healthy and bring such a sweet spirit into our family. Babies are truly sent straight from heaven!
Congrats! She is so adorable! I can't believe how fast you had her! Please tell me you were able to have an epideral!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she is SO beautiful!! Congratulations!!! I hope you are recovering well!
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute! I can't wait to have a girl! You have my admiration for going without meds. I don't think I am that strong.....okay I am a whimp:( Congrats you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWe are SO excited for you and I'm SO thrilled she shares my name. She's adorable. We're very happy for you and glad everything went well. When things slow down give me a call so we can talk. Love you guys
ReplyDeleteSorry if this posts twice, lol. Josie is absolutly beautiful! Congradulations on the quick labor and going without meds. You are amazing! I can't wait to see your new little girl sometime!
ReplyDeleteWelcome, Josie! And congrats to you guys - what a crazy birth story!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL baby girl! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! She is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Hope adjusting to life with two kids is going well! LOVE the name! :)
ReplyDelete