Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year--2010!

There are no pictures in this post because it is late and I am too tired to run out to my car to grab our camera, but since it's my blog and there are no rules to blogging, I guess I don't need a picture every time I make a new post. I am just excited for the new year and for the great chance to write goals down. I have a goal to blog once a month and I thought if I did it on every fast Sunday then I had a set day to blog each month. So it's the first fast Sunday of the year. We have so much fun with our little girls. Josie is starting to be a little character. She's in the stage where she thinks she's funny, she loves to dance to music and is such a happy little baby. Marlee is such a little talker. She is still working on being fully potty trained, just when I think she's got it down, she wets her pants. I am grateful for my health and strength. I am able to run at the track, play volleyball and be a mobile mom! Ivan is a hard worker and I miss having him work from home. I enjoy every minute we can all spend as a family. I'm excited to look through all of our pictures that we took over the holidays and upload them. So maybe my next post will include some pictures!-good night!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...loved your gratitude post. Being grateful=happiness. And you Moe, have been one of the most stable and constant people I have ever known. Always so happy and logical about life. I hope you have a great year girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your year is filled with fun and success. You are always such a positive person to have around! We need to play sometime soon! :) Hope you are doing well.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete