Sunday, February 7, 2010

January in a nut shell

We decided to try and get Marlee off of her pacifier at the beginning of the month. One day Marlee wanted to go on the "alligator" which is an escalator... So we decided that girls who don't have a pacifier for a whole week will get to go the mall and go on the "alligator." This was quite the reward for Marlee. We never thought she would brake the habit, but she has been pacifier free for a month! While we were at the mall, we decided to go on the carousel, elevator, indoor playground and visit the pet store. Who knew you could have so much fun can be had at the mall?!
Josie turned ONE!!! And she's walking!! It's so much fun to watch Marlee and Josie play together. They feed off of each other and love to laugh and play dress up. (Marlee even enjoys dressing up her babies and stuffed animals.)


Ivan rode a couple of bulls last month and it's been fun to watch him. The girls enjoy watching and looking at the bulls and horses. He rode the first bull for the whole 8 seconds! I'm not great at photography and didn't get a good picture, but this was the best I got.

Well, that pretty much summed up our month of January. We are all healthy and enjoying life! Looking forward to some fun events this month! :)

5 comments:

  1. Your girls are darling!!! Ivan is crazy!!! We miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mo: we're having a reunion planning meeting later this month if you can come! It's at my house the 25th at 7pm. If you're a part of the Class Facebook group there's the address and stuff. Hope you can make it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pics, I love little girls playing dress up- theres nothing better. We gotta go watch that bull riding stuff, I think I would give my left arm to see my husband do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I can't believe Ivan rides bulls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are getting so big!!! So cute too! ;) Hope you are doing well.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete