Wow, February just flew right on by. I know it's the month with the least number of days in it but, I seriously can't believe it's March already! It is a crazy month for Birthday's for my side of the Family. Shawn, Mike, Ivan, Evie and my mom all have February birthday's. My sister's and their families came down for the birthday celebrations and so we were all able to hang out for a week or so. Ivan and I enjoyed a date night for his birthday. We went an saw a movie in a theater! We realized we hadn't done that in so long. We are use to getting a red box, putting the kids down and that is out typical date night. So it was a real treat to go and watch a movie on "the big screen!" I snapped a quick shot before we headed out the door...I think my huge, cheesy smile shows my true emotion of excitement to be KID FREE that night!

We attempted a "
grand kids" photo but since five of the seven
grand kids are two and younger, it wasn't as successful as we had hoped for. Here are a few photos from our photo shoot attempt! (The two older boys were very cooperative and would say, "Man, these babies sure cry a lot!")

Evie turned ONE!!! She
enjoyed the biggest personal cupcake I have ever seen. (You will notice Marlee is in NONE of the pictures because she was so tired she slept through the whole party)

And... my mom turned 50! So we had a little birthday party for her. Let's just say we have way too much fun when we all get together and leave the kids with babysitters!!!

I apologize for all of the collages, but I had 300 photos from my camera for February and I just couldn't pick which ones to post :)
I love the update and the pictures!!! You look so beautiful and your Mom - holy crap - she is beautiful too and doesn't look anywhere close to 50!!! You've got great genes, Miss Mo!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the grandkids pictures! They are all getting so big!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun month!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo many fun pictures...I can't believe your sweet incredible amazing mother is 50!! And...THAT PICTURE OF YOU AND IVAN IS GOOORGEOUS!!!! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteYay! Love the pictures!! I need to get some of those adorable headbands you have for your girls...for my babygirl. :)♥ Miss and love you, Mo!
ReplyDeleteYou two are the best couple! Thanks for sharing your photos and Happy Birthday to everyone!!
ReplyDelete