Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Going Home... well kind of AND ramdom thoughts

Today we got to home! Well, I am actually going to stay at my moms house for a while until Marlee can get over being sick. We are blessed that Ivan has some time off and can take care of the girls while I recover.
Well, Brandtson gets cuter by the minute. (Of course ever mom thinks that about their own baby.) I just love watching him while he sleeps. Its amazing these little spirits get to come to us and be part of our lives. Heavenly Father puts a lot of trust in us to raise His children. Wow!Yes nursing still hurts with baby number three. And I am now starting to feel the full delayed aches of child birth:) Miss not being with Ivan and the girls. Grateful for all my family and Ivan's family for all their help. Oh and we sold another goat tonight! Our neighbor called us ans said someone was stealing our goat but I had to explain that we had already arranged for our other neighbor to buy our goat. Gotta love our watchful neighbors.

2 comments:

  1. So good to talk to you the other day! Cutest little family ever. I am glad everything went well with the delivery...can't wait to meet the little guy. Hopefully this spring. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS MOE! What a doll! Glad to hear things went pretty smoothly, all things considering! Bringing a child into this world is no easy/painfree task!!! Hope you are recovering better than last time and enjoying your new little bundle of joy! Take care. We have been sick around here the last few weeks, but when we are all better, I would love to come see you and Brandtson. Lots of love!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete