Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nutrition, nap, and lots of play time

We started our first day of a four day lesson about nutrition at preschool today. It was fun to try and teach the students the difference between fruits and vegetables. (Most of the students are three years old:)) 
After preschool we got to take naps. I was thinking that I post a lot about how excited I am about naps, but I feel really tired lately since I can;t sleep at night(that's when this baby boy comes alive.) So every day I get a nap in is super exciting!
Josie woke up before Marlee and came out of the play room with a big smile on her face and said, "Daddy's hat!" She loves Ivan and gets super excited when he gets home from work! 

The girls have basically been playing really well together non stop since they woke up from naps. They've played pretend to go to the park, eating dinner with their kitchen food,  puzzles, hide and go seek, polly pockets, etc. I love it. I have been able to get the boys room a little more organized.Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment