Monday, January 31, 2011

Car wash and Lucy

Yes it was cloudy today, but I just HAD to get the inside of my car washed before this baby comes. And I had a free car wash coupon. The girls really enjoyed watching the car go through the wash and play in the "money water." (The type of water fountains that people throw coins into.) They actually did really well, I was a little nervous taking them, but it was a fun treat! They loved the outside chairs that you wait on while they finish cleaning your car. 

 Marlee wanted to show me that she was three! Not sure why, maybe its because we keep asking Josie how old she is now and trying to get her to hold up two fingers.?

Later, we went to Kyle and Bobbi's to see baby Lucy! She is such a cute little baby. I forget how small newborns are! We had an enjoyable visit. Bobbi looks great. Her birthing story was amazing, she's awesome! The girls were so excited to play with Brody and Mack. Marlee decided to put on Mack's costume! These kids have so much fun together. It was a fun family night!


No comments:

Post a Comment