Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Well, I decided I should start the year off by journaling. Whether its in my journal, blog or facebook, I am going to "journal" for not only the sake of my memory, but for genelogy for future generations:)
Although I can't figure out the new layout, etc of the blog, and I can't find my camera cord,  I am still going to post!

Today we had an enjoyable, day. Ivan had the day off so we had some good quality family time. We went for a drive, stopped and got some good Mexican food from a little carniceria, ate lunch at the park (the girls loved the park,) took naps, read books and played a memory/matching game with Marlee, folded and put away laundry, cleaned out part of the garage, listened to Josie sing along to "The Little Mermaid" songs, and then we to the store to buy  ice-cream as a family at nine o clock at night (even thought it's one of the coldest nights AZ has had in a while.)

Life is Good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment