I just love Sundays. I feel so refreshed mentally, spiritually and physically. At church today, a few things during our YW lesson stood out to me. First of all, the new youth theme for the year is the 13th Article of Faith. Here is a link to all of them... http://lds.org/scriptures/pgp/a-of-f/1?lang=eng.
Our lesson was how all of the Articles of faith are what we believe but the13th AoF is where we take ACTION on our beliefs. It is very easy for us to sit around and believe things in life, but it takes ACTION to fully get the most out of life:)
Then we talked about how all of us should live the guidelines outlined in For the Strength of the Youth (No matter how old or young you are.) Link... http://lds.org/manual/for-the-strength-of-youth-fulfilling-our-duty-to-god?lang=eng
This lesson made me want to be a better person! I am going to try and be more focused on these two guidelines in life:)
After church, we all took our much needed Sunday nap! I seriously look forward to them each week. Afterward, Gavin and Mary came over and we had dinner together and had an enjoyable visit with them. They are so much fun . The girls love playing pretend with Gavin:)
Its ten thirty at night but I don't fell totally exhausted, in fact I feel rested and ready for the up and coming week. Goodnight.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment