Friday, January 7, 2011
Date Night
Tonight was a fun night. We finally got to redeem our "Birthday" date night from Ivan's parents. (my birthday was in September, but it was very hard coordinating dates, until last night!!!!)
My birthday present included Ivan's parents watching the kids, gift card to Roy's Hawaiian Rest. and then we had movie tickets that I got for Christmas. Bobbi had the same gift so we doubled!
We met up at Roy's, had a fun dining experience. Its a really nice, expensive restaurant where er got a four course meal, but left hungry enough to stop and get a large serving of Cold Stone Ice cream. It was great healthy food, just on the small side portions:)
So after Roy's and Cold stone(which we had free coupons for that too) we headed to Harkins. We watched True Grit. I actually really liked it. I had no idea what it was about going into it, so no expectations. It was funny and I enjoyed the old western plot.
After the movies, we headed home at midnight and all spent the night at my in-laws. Truly enjoyed our "Free" date night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment