I truly love Sundays! I look forward to each Sunday knowing that I get to be with Ivan and the girls all day and go to church to be spiritually uplifted!
Each of the speakers were great in Sacrament meeting. Topics covered Faith, keeping commandments with Exactness and not being lazy. I could go on and on about the many things I learned today, but already wrote it down, so maybe I will have to add it here one of these days.
We all got to take naps and then have lots of family time. We visited our neighbors, the Stalder's. They are so generous. They are the ones who gave me three bags of baby boy clothes and some nice Sunday dresses for Marlee and Josie, lots of eggs, and tonight they gave us a basically brand new baby car seat. Super generous and righteous family, glad to live across the street from such good examples. I need to figure out how I can be of service to them...
We read from the Book of Mormon for the first time as a family. Marlee and Josie had their own book and just looked through the pictures, but it was short and sweet and something we need to continually do as a family.
Lucy Lesueur was born tonight around 9:00pm. Bobbi and baby are doing well and it sounded like it was a good birth. She was one week early. Can't wait to see the little cutie!
Makes me a little nervous to think I could have our baby boy any day now. I am two weeks away from due date tomorrow. I have the girls bags packed, need to get mine and Ivan's packed and the baby's packed tomorrow. I plan on getting the Van cleaned and putting the new car seat in. This way since I am thirty mins away from the hospital I am ready to go!
Well, its midnight and everyone is asleep, so I better join them:)
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all got together for Taren & Quinton's birthday's on Saturday. We were talking about you and Bobbi having babies pretty soon. Thanks for sharing the news about Lucy. I love that name! I hope everything goes well for you these next couple of weeks! I'm excited for you have a baby boy!
ReplyDelete