Today was a great day~ We had preschool that afterward we went to the superstition mall to ride the carousel. It was Marlee's reward for sleeping in her room. She had a sticker chart and it was reward time! Its a step up from Marlee looking forward to riding on the "escalator" when we got rid of her pacifier. I wonder what will be the next big thing... Of course i will add pictures once I can. She chose to ride on the pink horse.
Natalie and her boys went with us and it was a fun play date! We also saw my cousin in law Rachel and her girl, McKell there!
I got a whole bunch of baby boy clothes from Hina and Nat. It made me excited to have a little boy and a little nervous for reality to set in that I WILL be having a boy. How am I going to handle it? Its going to be totally different than having a girl. I feel like I have the girl thing down!
I met with Sasha to plan wedding stuff and had an enjoyable dinner with the Macks. Afterward we went to my moms and of course its always fun to go to both Nana and Grandma's house in the same night. They've died and gone to heaven after a day like today!
And as for me, I am worn out from all the fun. I am getting bigger as we speak, it feels like my skin can't stretch any further (Still have four weeks left of skin stretching to do.)
Once again, grateful for the little joys in life-- like riding a two minute carousel ride!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment